How We Can Help
At Calland and Campbell Insurance and Campbell Financial, our mission is to help clients obtain the coverage and invest in strategies that align with their needs and situation. We understand that each client is unique, so rather than rely on a cookie-cutter approach, we dedicate the time to create customized insurance and financial solutions that fit your circumstances.
Whatever your questions or concerns, we can help objectively answer questions you may have, such as:
- What factors can affect the cost of my auto, homeowners, or health insurance?
- What types of business coverage options are available?
- If I have an older car with a low market value, should I adjust my deductible?
- Does homeowners insurance cover floods or earthquakes?
- What are simple things I can do to lower the cost of my homeowners insurance?
- If I have a roommate, do we both need renters insurance?
- What is covered under an umbrella policy?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and/or IRAs?
Our goal is to help clients develop a roadmap and feel confident with their investment and insurance strategies. By offering education and guidance from an experienced team, we seek to help clients pursue a comfortable, protected future.