Insurance for Individuals
We provide a vast array of insurance services for individuals, from auto and home to long-term care insurance. We utilize our professional connections to always provide our clients with the most appropriate insurance options available. Our offerings include:
- Auto Insurance- Your car gets you from point A to point B, but how protected is your automobile? Auto insurance is evaluated on many different factors, including the driver’s history, occupation, gender, the type of vehicle, and more.
- Homeowners Insurance- Buying a home is an exciting milestone in life, which is why most homeowners want to make sure that they protect their investment with homeowners insurance.
- Personal Umbrella Insurance- For individuals with more assets, excess liability (often called “umbrella”) insurance may give them more confidence that their assets are thoroughly protected.
- Health Insurance- Since the inauguration of the Affordable Healthcare Act, citizens are required to have some form of health care to protect them in case of an illness or injury.
- Life Insurance- Depending on the coverage, certain life insurance policies can provide a family financial security, a retirement income stream, and/or cash value you can use when you need it.
- Long-Term Care Insurance- Most health insurance plans don’t cover extended care services and Medicare only covers short stays in nursing homes or limited at-home care under strict conditions. For these reasons, many people seek long-term care insurance. For more information about how Calland and Campbell Insurance Services can help you with your long-term care insurance needs, click here.
- Disability Insurance- Disability insurance can serve as the cornerstone of individual and business income and expense protection, replacing part of your income that you would lose should you be unable to work due to an illness or injury.